Monday 27 June 2016

The Infamous Comeback of "The Diary Of A Naptural Teenager"

http://proudlynatural.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/the-infamous-comeback-of-diary-of.html

Well...I'm Back...
I made up my decision yesterday "26th of June, 2016" to focus on 'The Diary Of A Naptural Teenager'.

Meanwhile, as i was on the verge of deciding yesterday, i became curious..."What do the word  - Nappy and Naptural", stand for?.

I was surprised when 'Nappy' came up on google showing:



Source: https://www.google.com.ng/#q=definition+of+nappy
Then i thought, "Is Google Sick?". (No Offense)

Being the inquisitive teenager i was, i went ahead and googled "Naptural" and i was 'a tad' impressed with what i saw:

Source: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/naptural

After being satisfied knowing that the word "Naptural" was gotten from the blend of  'nappy + natural', i thus concluded that my blog would be tagged "The Diary of a Naptural Teenager".

Anyways, i hope we all stay loyal to one another 'cos i remain your "NAPTURAL TEENAGER".

And, lest i forget, someone asked me if i thought i would remain a teenager...and i replied saying "I actually plan to get married and give birth early (not too early though), if my child is interested, he/she will take over, if not, i would look for someone to replace my position, but before then, i would try my best to be the loyal "NAPTURAL TEENAGER", besides, i am still learning, so any corrections from my "Aunts and Sistas" are welcome.

Kisses and Love.
Yours,

Naptural Teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com